Post-USA blues

It has been almost 2 1/2 weeks I've been back home... but then again where is home when one is a global citizen?


I'm feeling blue... is this the end of my adventure or am I just re-grouping before the next wave? I feel a sense of abandonment. I watched Val Klimer in 'Thunderheart' and suddenly the rugged Black Hills in the Native American reservation of South Dakota seemed more real than my cosy abode in Punggol Gardens.

I yearn for the familiar but the familiar is but a stranger now...

Comments

Unknown said…
Cik ida, mmgla sedih kan tinggalkan US. I dah dapat ur parcel. Sad and funny when I saw the video. Felt like wanna go back to the past. i tried to call you with the two number u gave me b4 but wrong numbers. Can you give me your currrent number as I really need to talk to u. Thanks a bunch!!

Popular Posts