Those pesky PPL

I am not one who will be influenced by product placements (PPL) in dramas or movies. Though I do have the lightsabers (original replicas) used by Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in the Star Wars films. As much as I like Gong Yoo in 'Goblin', I wasn't compelled to buy the Dokkaebi plushie as seen in the K-drama. 

However, my heart went mush for the Neukkun Wolf and Hanyang Rabbit plushies featured in 'Descendants of the Sun' (DOTS) K-drama. With the same choco pie featured in DOTS, my DOTS love is now complete.

Although my love for 'Mr. Sunshine' has now surpassed DOTS, I have yet to desire the candy that Dong-mae liked (probably because Ae-shin liked them too). Dong-mae remarked that the candy was "so sweet that it is bitter." Oh my aching heart...




Side note: Like all samurai, Dong-mae practised daishō and carried two swords (katana and wakizashi). I liken them to my two lightsabers.
Writer Eun-sook, what have you done? You made Dong-mae the new Mandalorian. Hot! 


Comments

Popular Posts