You'll think of me

I took a short road trip to Kuala Lumpur & Muar in Malaysia to visit loved ones before heading to New York. The get-away was special as it was my birthday weekend. :) Anyway, while cruising along the KL highway, the radio station kept playing this song:

...Take your records, take your freedom
Take your memories I don't need 'em
Take your space and take your reasons
But you'll think of me
And take your cat and leave my sweater
'Cause we have nothing left to weather
In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me, you'll think of me...





Alas it was the soothing voice of Keith Urban. I couldn't seem to get the tune out of my head. The lyrics pulled my heart strings...

Ahh... the bitter sweet memories of love found and lost...

To all the walking wounded, remember to move on. So you stumbled while trekking, but you'll soon discover that wonderful trekker who will reach out for your hand so that you'll not slip again on life's hard ice.

Comments

Popular Posts