A Note to God


No, my chest pain hasn't subsided... and I would still wake up in the middle of the night, breathless and my chest in knots. Just like Bella in New Moon, I felt as if a knife is being stabbed into my chest. The doctor said that it was probably stress (dad, rejection from medical school and disappointing my late mum and grandma in the process, paying for Cambridge etc). Unlike Bella whose dad was there to comfort her after every 'nightmare', I'm alone to cope with the pain.


At times like this, I remember a song I heard in Amsterdam many years ago. Wat is mijn hart (What is my heart) by Marko Borsato. Although I don't know Dutch, I felt that I understood the song's heart-wrenching lyrics. Recently, I think the song to describe my current state of mind would be Charice's Note to God.

If I wrote a note to God, I would speak what's in my soul...

Comments

Popular Posts