Daria's Rantings - Soulmates Stories

So tell us Daria, what do you look for in a soulmate? Surely, beneath all that rantings, there were stories of love?


*I am posting this twelfth ranting as my alter-ego the misanthropic Daria Morgendorffer 

Unlike my sister who would probably fall in love every other month, I find it difficult to truly love. And when I do, it would almost be epic (I loved and hurt deeply). But guys don't really notice me. They don't find my nerdy look hot. Sigh...

My friend Jass remarked that there was a pattern to the few 'friends who are boys' that I was in 'like/love/crushing'. They are:

1. As tall as I am or slightly taller (kissable height)
2. Very intelligent (what can you expect from someone who finds intellectual discourse stimulating)
3. Lean, fit and good at sports (black belt in judo, captain of the rugby team)
4. Soft-spoken (not wimpy), and loved engaging in conversations
5. Driven (yes, all of them had their own visions and goals and boy, they worked hard towards achieving them. In other words, they ain't no losers).
6. Younger than me (Gasp! Daria, you cradle snatcher! Hey, a few years difference is not a big deal, it's mind over matter)

Will my pheromones attract someone else who fits the pattern? Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts