F@#k, Marry, Shoot

I am not ashamed to admit that I have watched 'PASKAL: The Movie' 16 times. Once even in my kebaya as I rushed from one end of Singapore to another just to watch my heroic commandos in action. Though I spotted some conti mistakes in the movie (I was a producer), PASKAL tugged at my heartstrings. Sincere and engaging storyline, superb cast, high quality production and most importantly, it paid tribute to the priceless (most of the time, unappreciated) sacrifices made by our men in uniform. 

I am crushing big time on Alpha Leader Arman Rahmat (call sign Jerung) that my ovaries 'broke' each time I see the kind, stoic and dignified (and he loves his mother!) mamat Melayu. I remember my crew member had commented that our army jeep ride "boleh pecah dara". I think I had gone beyond mabuk kepayang... macam sudah termakan magic mushroom gitu. "Nak mampuih, tapi tak mampuih lagi" (spoken in Yan's Kedah accent). 

I would probably f@#k Jeb (bad boy attraction plus his body is hot!*) and shoot Rudi the pirate (if I were in PASKAL, I would like to be a sniper like Gagak). But I would still marry Jerung many times over (#tilljannah).

Malay lesson:
a. mamat Melayu--Malay man
b. boleh pecah dara--can tear one's hymen/virginity
c. mabuk kepayang--losing one's mind as one is deeply in love
d. macam sudah termakan--as if one had eaten
e. "Nak mampuih, tapi tak mampuih lagi"--feel like dying but not dead yet

Magic mushroom: not of the Super Mario Bros kind but a psilocybin mushroom that contains psychedelic compounds (hence, 'crazy in love')

Afterthought: If I were Misi (another hot Bintara Kanan who reads Pensées), I wouldn't know what to choose--being a doctor battling in the operating theatre or being in PASKAL. To go for one's personal ambition (and serve humanity) or to serve one's beloved country?

*I need Ustat PASKAL to 'azankan di telinga' so that I won't lust at Jeb's hot bod, astarfirghullah
**Men in PASKAL (copyrights from movie) are in the order of: F@#k, Marry, Shoot, In-a-perfect-world-exists-a-quiet-strong-hot-dude-who-reads, and the Alpha Team


   
   

Comments

Popular Posts