My K-Drama List (2026) - Part 6
20. The Affair was Just the Beginning 지금 불륜이 문제가 아닙니다 (ongoing) - Mother Kim Hye Soo is acting! And her love interest 'Kevin' from Hyena acts as the neighbour's ex-husband. The airhead 'Denver' from Money Heist Korea is Kim Hye Soo's husband. I already like this series!
21. Flex x Cop 2 재벌X형사2니다 (ongoing) - Cos I enjoyed the first season. Seung-Ju, I-Soo's brother (the actor Kwak Si-Yang) is in prison and appeared briefly in Episode 1. A-ha... no wonder my heart fluttered at the museum. Mr. K reminded me of the other Mr K (Si-Yang is totally my type). Aigoo...
21. Flex x Cop 2 재벌X형사2니다 (ongoing) - Cos I enjoyed the first season. Seung-Ju, I-Soo's brother (the actor Kwak Si-Yang) is in prison and appeared briefly in Episode 1. A-ha... no wonder my heart fluttered at the museum. Mr. K reminded me of the other Mr K (Si-Yang is totally my type). Aigoo...



Comments