of unconditional love & tribal legends

Twilight reminds me of my days spent at the Lakota Sioux Reservation and in small towns like Forks. My fondness to the Native Americans tribes enables me to identify with the Quileute tribe in the movie. And the Cullens: the brilliant surgeon and fatherly Dr Carlisle Cullen hints at my dreams. And Edward Cullen, oh how he reminds me of the wolf in my story. So mysterious, strong and silent, awkwardly private with that penetrating gaze...

Dr Carlisle Cullen: Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family, and we protect our family.
Edward to Bella
: Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.


*aww, Hidayah Cullen is experiencing her first vampire crush... blush...

Comments

Popular Posts